As you have been reading through our website, you may have noticed something peculiar. All of our pricing is listed right in the services pages! Why would we do that? One word: Transparency. We want everybody to know what the ACTUAL costs of Foundation Repair and Basement Waterproofing are. In order to accomplish this, we simply put our standardized pricing right on the website. You may see some of the prices and think, “Well we can’t afford that, but we need it done!” What then??
There’s Always A Way
Like most other things, we have found a solution to this problem as well. It is obvious that expensive jobs are hard to not only stomach, much less afford. Who has that kind of money just laying around? Even if you can afford it, do you want to incur the full brunt of the price right away? Few of us buy cars or anything significant with cash, even if we have it!
Financing is the solution to this problem, like any other large purchase. There are a number of ways to obtain financing for a Foundation Repair or Wateproofing project in your home:
- Through a Foundation Repair Financing Company.
- Those exist?!? Yes, they do. And they specifically financing projects for the repairs of Foundations and Waterproofing of Basements.
- We use HEARTH Financing, which offers tons of benefits:
- Soft Credit Pulls to determine eligibility (doesn’t hurt your credit!)
- Works with low credit scores down to 500.
- Great interest-rate plans as low as 5%.
- Quick funding.
- In-House Company Financing.
- Though we no longer offer it, some companies will do In-House Financing plans and allow the customer to pay them monthly installments directly.
- We stopped doing this for the obvious reasons. If someone did not pay, it became a difficult situation that degraded our relationship and can affect the warranty. We wanted to avoid those confrontations and unfortunate situations.
- Use a mortgage or re-financing plan with the bank to get the money.
- Mortgage money is the cheapest money to loan at the moment of this writing (early 2020). Interest rates are very low, and if you have equity in your home, it can be easy to obtain the money for the bank to improve the foundation. Banks are very generous with these projects as they secure/restore the value of the home.
- Rob a bank.
- Kidding! Don’t do this, it is not worth it!!! Obtain the money by any LEGAL means, and we will certainly help to steer you in the RIGHT direction.
Read more about – Understanding Differential Settlement
On A Serious Note
The fact of the matter is the investment made in your home’s foundation is the best and most secure place to spend/invest your money in your home. There is no need to break the bank in order to accomplish this. Instead, a properly laid-out plan with financing can accomplish even the biggest of jobs to ensure your home stays standing for years to come. Weather you use a company’s in-house financing, a financial institution recommended by the company, or your own financial institution, financing is a great way to afford larger projects without the burden of the full brunt of the cost.
Thanks for reading, and as always,
“Not Everything’s Better When Wet”