So, you’re sitting home and doing your part to Quarantine. Netflix, family meals, and the house is cleaner than it has ever been (Ha!). But what to fill the rest of the 20 hours of the day, besides sleep? Many homeowners are finding themselves catching up on their Honey-Do Lists and Home Repairs.
Most Home Repair and Trades are still operational as Essential Businesses. Now is the time, not only to get your work done, but to help support these businesses that are the lifeblood of America. Half of our economy runs on Small Business.
Take Advantage of Great Deals
Due to the Quarantine of COVID-19, most companies that are Essential Trades, are slower than normal. This lack in demand has led to some nice incentives for homeowners looking to get their work done. We have extended and expanded our Winter Discounts, giving 10% up to $600 to those looking to take advantage of the time.
There are a number of things companies do to help ensure they are staying safe amid all of the chaos. We pride ourselves on the great steps we take to keep our customers safe:
- All office personnel are working from home.
- Zoom meetings are becoming the new norm as we adjust to the Quarantine. Keeping our office staff separated and with their families helps to ensure their safety and mental health.
- Office is cleaned every couple of days as well to maintain sterilization.
- Appointments with our Specialists have been altered to keep you safe.
- All specialists will have masks and gloves for the appointment.
- Contact-free estimates mean we can email you all quotes and drawings so there is no transfer of material.
- Limited-Time appointments mean that we will limit our time in your house to the necessary amount to find out your issue and how to solve. The rest can be done remotely, to minimize your exposure to the outside.
- Contact-Free Service from our Production Crews.
- We will be safe and clean up after ourselves.
- Payments can be made over-the-phone so no transfer of credit card or touching is necessary.
- Trucks and equipment are wiped down daily.
- Company meetings are all held via Zoom.
- Keeping us together, while physically separate to prevent spread, is vital.
- All staff are instructed to let us know if they are feeling sick and we will remove them from any contact.
- We are keeping in constant communication to let everyone know we are going to get through this TOGETHER.
Summing It Up
Keeping you safe while we keep your home safe is our priority. We will take every precautionary step we can to keep everyone healthy and safe. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call! And remember, “Not Everything’s Better When Wet.”